Products > Cabinet Boxes
CabParts Cabinet Boxes
CabParts extensive line of over 1,500 standard boxes (plus custom sizing)
gives you the freedom to design for any installation, residential or commercial.
Simply choose your materials, edgebands, cabinet box configuration and
sizing. CabParts offers Thermo-fused melamine panels, both stocking and
special ordered, in a wide range of colors and textures. Additionally,
hardwood veneers on a wide variety of substrates, including MDFs, plywoods
and various “green” cores, may be specified. Add slab doors and drawer
fronts for a clean, complete frameless system, or add your custom-crafted
finishes. We can even help you with functional hardware. Every order comes
with its complimentary suggested sizes door and drawer front lists. Discover
the world of CabParts possibilities.
Our approach to cabinet case construction incorporates the best features of European-origin frameless cabinet construction and 32mm borings, with the American modular dimensional system. The benefits are available in a cabinet case package that is designed for the professional cabinet maker, builder, remodeler, designer and architect.
In addition to cabinet boxes, CabParts, Inc. can supply drawer boxes, rollout shelves, adjustable shelves, (supplied with shelf clips), fixed shelves, slab-type door and drawer fronts, Closet/Storage/Organizer systems (modular or custom) and functional hardware.
For the designer or cabinet maker who wishes to add a traditional face-frame with traditional doors and/or drawer fronts, the CabParts case will readily accept your choice of front. Building upon the strong, clean and uniformly accurate CabParts case assures you of the best foundation for your finished craftsmanship.
In addition to the more than 1,500 standard configurations and sizes found in the catalog, CabParts, Inc. will manufacture nonstandard frameless cabinet boxes to fit your particular situation. Customized boxes are priced on request.
32mm Boring Patterns
All CabParts components, including sides, tops, bottoms and drawer parts are bored on 32mm centers. This assures you of the greatest flexibility in adding hardware, such as hinge blocks, drawer guides and studs for KD shelves. Since the holes are already bored, these hardware items can be assembled to the case component while still "in-the-flat" prior to assembling the case. This means that field assembly and rework time is dramatically reduced. Drawers fit, doors hang true and shelf spacing is widely adjustable.
We also offer custom boring patterns to fit your needs.
American Modular System
Adapting European frameless cabinet construction and 32mm boring patterns to American modular dimensions is the final part of the CabParts, Inc. system.
All CabParts cases are dimensioned according to American standards. For example, a "W1830" is a wall cabinet, 18 inches wide, 30 inches high, with a standard depth of 11-3/4"; standard base boxes are 30-1/2" high and 23-3/4" deep. See catalog for complete specs.
CabParts, Inc. cabinet cases are designed for true frameless construction. The case bottom, top and sides are constructed of full-thickness (5/8" or 3/4") materials, per your specification. In addition:
- Select from stock melamine colors. Or specify from a wide range of panel finishes.
- Select your edge finish from a wide variety of PVC's, wood veneers and 3mm thick solid woods.
- All parts are cut to size, drilled, milled and dadoed as required, ready for assembly.
Two Assembly Methods:
- Confirmat ® screws with hardwood alignment dowels inserted (no glue required) provided at no additional charge, or
- Hardwood 8mm x 30mm dowels factory inserted. (glue and 20-30 minutes of clamping required depending upon humidity)
- Box ends are line-drilled with 5mm diameter holes on 32mm centers to accommodate adjustable shelf clips and/or 32mm European-style hardware.
- Backs (1/4") are dadoed into ends, tops and bottoms, to be fully housed after box assembly.
- Boxes for drawers have one front rail under the top drawer position.
- Sink boxes have one back rail and one front rail or sub-apron, as required by the box type.
- Sink boxes milled for a Tilt-Out-Sink-Tray have two top sub-aprons (1-3/4" wide.) See catalog for complete specs.